Andrea Parker interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


When did your love of books begin?

It’s always been there – it was our entertainment back in my time when there was no TV there was a library and books and when I was older mom became a librarian and guess where I hung out at?


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

I have always written in notebooks since the 70’s and I was always writing just not ever sharing it.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

Don’t know much about it I just write or during the times I have a computer I type – a lot.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

As in if someone would actually read my stuff? Don’t know I’ve only let a handful of people see anything I have and 90% of it is still all hand written.


Tell us about your book/books:

They are just stories that hit when I had something clawing up my spine just trying to get out.  Fiction mostly.


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

I just met most of them over the past 6 months.  I had no access to a computer or the net until then – I was actively writing 12 years ago but being poor I lost my access to the net and most of it was locked away on a (floppy disk) I have recovered most of them but have to clean them up and reedit them all.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

Give me honesty and don’t freaking be a troll about it! 


Where can people connect with you?

Until I get more knowledge of the net – right here – I have started my own private blog but it’s private until I know what the heck I’m doing.  I got a lot of catching up to do after 10 years away from computers. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview