Taylor Stephens interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

Authors are fortunate to live in a time where self-publishing tools are widely available. Because of this, I have found the process enjoyable and empowering. 


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

Do not waste time pursuing a traditional publisher at first. You can get your book to print through a wide variety of tools. But make sure you use at least one editor and beta readers. It isn't easy to have your work scrutinized, but I assure you that your editor will help improve your book! Fiverr is a great resource for cover designers and illustrators!


Tell us about your book/books:

My book, Aries and the Prince No More is an epic fantasy adventure that follows a female hero as she navigates the chaos created by a rebellion seeking to overthrow a tyrannical empire. Aries is a resilient and compassionate character who has to overcome a great deal of emotional distress during her journey.


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

The writing community is the most supportive community I have ever been a part of. Everyone is so nice and welcoming and more than willing to help promote one another's work. 


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

I just want to say that all the support and encouragement I have received from my readers is truly overwhelming in the most positive way.


Where can people connect with you?

The best way to connect with me would be via Goodreads or Twitter. I always welcome feedback and love to connect with my readers. 

Twitter: @TaylorS12020748

Goodreads: Taylor Stephens (Author of Aries and the Prince No More) | Goodreads 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Francessca Bella interview