Noa Greatstag interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


A little introduction:

I am an epic fantasy writer that suffers from a fascination with erotica - but when I had the idea to combine the two, the premise of my goals was solidified and gilded with determination. I am usually pretty chill and quiet, but confident in my morals and convictions. I am single and enjoying life. Currently working on many more sequels. 


When did your love of books begin?

That would be when I was a child and all my mother could afford to buy me as “gifts” were borrowed books from the houses she cleaned.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

After reading the hobbit, at 8 years old.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

Very difficult and time consuming - really - life consuming, but rewarding and fun.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

My 1-5-3 rule. Write a book then read 5 books, and do this three times. The 4th book you write will be ready for publication.


Tell us about your book/books:

I wanted to combine epic fantasy and erotica, because faeries and elves have sex too, so why not add the details to my novel?


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

Exactly that, the community aspect. Everyone helps and supports one another without judgement. It’s better than family!


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

I can’t thank you all enough for your continued support and interest in the industry.


Where can people connect with you?

Twitter for now!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview