My Ideal Holiday - Vicky Ball

First of all where are you going? 

I am longing for the hot weather right now so it's got to be somewhere hot with a pool. I'm thinking Italy as I've been there a few times before and it's gorgeous. By the sea, easily accessible to a nearby town. 


Are you going on your own or taking people along (if you're taking people then who are you taking)?

It's going to have to be a big villa as I'm taking lots of people. As well as my husband and two daughters, I am also taking my  friends Gemma, Louise, Gaby and their families. Our families get on great. 


How are you getting there?

I'd love to say for environmentally friendly reasons we'll hire a big van and drive over but I'm not sure I can stand to drive for that long. We might all fall out before we get there. So it's going to have to be airplane, quick and easy.


What 5 books are you taking with you?

I'm going to take some thriller books that I've been meaning to read but haven't had got round to yet - The Hostage by Clare Mackintosh, Last Bank Holiday by Christina Delmonte, One Mistake by Rona Halsall, The Serial Killers wife by Alice Hunter, and Lucy's coming for you by Ashley Beegan.


You've arrived, do you unpack straight away or are you going to leave it until later?

I will most likely throw some things in the wardrobe like dresses that need hanging up and unpack the rest as I go.


What are you going to do during your holiday?

A lot of swimming in the pool, eating wonderful Italian food, visit some gift shops, do some historical touristy sights and most importantly spend time hanging out with my lovely friends and family. 


What memento do you bring back from your holiday?

I will bring back a beautiful dress that I've bought from the locals that will forever remind me of this wonderful holiday when I wear it. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview