My Ideal Holiday - Adam T Best

First of all where are you going? 

If money was no object. I would think it would be cool to have a small private family cruise around Alaska. Just my family, a captain, and a few ship crew members.


Are you going on your own or taking people along (if you're taking people then who are you taking)?

I would like to go with my wife and 2 kids.


How are you getting there?

Fly to Seattle, WA then get on the boat from there.


What 5 books are you taking with you?

Clown in a cornfield by Adam Cesare - I'm reading this right now.
All that's left - out in the open by W. B. Gouge
Heart-shaped Box by Joe Hill
The Brew master’s table by Garrett Oliver. I'm a foodie and it's great reference.
Complete tales by Edgar Allen Poe. 


You've arrived, do you unpack straight away or are you going to leave it until later?

Unpack right away.  That way you're ready to enjoy your trip.


What are you going to do during your holiday?

Sightseeing the beautiful Alaskan wilderness.  Hopefully get to see whales, bears, and moose from a safe distance. Also, this boat would have some great craft beer for me, apple cider for the wife, and plenty of soda, and fruit juice for the kids.


What memento do you bring back from your holiday?

Photographs, memories, and great family time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview