Morgan Elliott interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


When did your love of books begin?

I’ve loved books since I was 4. They always provided a safe escape for me.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

Two years ago. Thankfully, those very cringy manuscripts were never developed.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

Freeing. Writing has given me freedom over my life. I use writing as a way to process trauma and it’s helped so much.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

Be patient and don’t edit as you go. If you feel unsure about a sentence you just wrote, make a note to the side and move on. Find some writing friends to cheer you on and comfort you.


Tell us about your book/books:

Onyx Flame is a werewolf romance that weaves its way through family drama and bloody secrets.



What do you love about the writing/reading community?

The support, especially on social media. People genuinely want others to succeed here and I think that’s a beautiful thing.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

Thank you! It means so much that you have given my story a chance and I hope in the future, you’ll continue to.


Where can people connect with you?

Twitter is my main social media. My handle is @authormorgane. I also use Instagram with the same handle. I do my best to keep up with them so feel free to reach out!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview