Meet the community - Laura

What made you fall in love with books?

The ability to get lost into letters, words and different worlds. To experience new adventures and get to know new people who sadly don’t exist physically but always in a reader’s heart, were my main reasons for falling in love with books. 


Which genres do you prefer to read?

As long as the plot and the characters are interesting, I can read every genre. Although I feel the need to specify that my go-to genres are romance, fantasy, fiction and mystery. 


What are your favourite books you've read so far and why?

I have read so many books this year and I’m glad to say that the majority of them were excellent ones. Having to decide on only one, it would be “It Ends With Us” by Colleen Hoover. The topic of the book will always be relevant and it had a great impact on my life. 


Which characters have you most loved in the books you've read to date and why?

My all time favourite character is Sherlock Holmes. The unique way of him solving mysteries and the logical description of the cases he solved were one of my many reasons to love the character. Also, new additions to this list are Jude Cardan from “The Folk of the Air” series and Juliette Ferrars from the “Shatter Me” series. Being a woman myself, I have always felt the need to have strong female representation in books and I can’t help it but congratulate the writers when a woman is not written as the same stereotypical one.


What made you decide to become a part of our little book based community?

The community is so supportive and creative, which led to my decision to become a member of the community.


What do you love most about the book community?

The members of the community are very warm and welcoming. You can discuss ideas, theories and everything else that is book related. It is having friends and the guarantee that you have a lot in common with them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview