Hitesh Abrol interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


A little introduction:

Hi! I am Hitesh Abrol, author of book "LIFE-PLANNED OR UNPLANNED " ,a non-fiction book, published by BLUEROSE PUBLICATION,  NEW DELHI.


When did your love of books begin?

My love for books begin in 2006 at age of 22.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

I started to wish to be an author around 2 year back during first COVID WAVE.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

I attended webinars on how to be an author. 


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

Don't wait much time in thinking. 
Start doing .


Tell us about your book/books:

"LIFE-PLANNED OR UNPLANNED " is a book written with the thought that how should one live his life. Either it should be planned or unplanned. 
If it's planned then it is better, but it doesn't mean that unplanned life is worst one.


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

I love about writing community that here we can find similar minded persons and there are some people who can understand you.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

I want to help people in upbringing in their lives. One should live his life to be tension free.


Where can people connect with you?

People can connect me on Instagram at screenshot attached.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview