Tinker McAdams interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


When did your love of books begin?

Since I can remember, there were always books everywhere in my home, so it's honest to say I was a born bookworm.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

Well my book is a little different than most. It is a non fiction about my connection with my spiritual guides and they actually pushed me to write the book! Believe me, they pushed and prodded until I actually did it!!


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

I have always written but it was in the business world. Formal letters, contracts, etc. I took that knowledge and structured my writing to make it an easy read for everyone. My Dad always told me when writing, do it where someone with an 8th grade education can understand it. That way everyone can enjoy what you write! Since I have become published, the hard part now is to get this book into the hands of those that need it. But, that's what every author struggles with. 


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

Stick with it! Don't give up!! Let your thoughts flow to your fingers.


Tell us about your book/books:

My book Livin' on the Edge - A Guide to Your Abundance Seeds was written with the help of "my Guys" which are my spiritual guides while I'm here. With their help, we put together this book for those that seek a better way of living. Through meditation and automatic writing we worked together to let others know that they matter! We are all here for a reason. Everyone has those on the other side of the veil that were put in place once you were born. Their whole purpose is to see that you live to your full potential, all you have to do is ask! The book also covers how you can "tap" into their guidance and live in a better stress free society. It covers just about everything from visions, stones to work with and even dietary herbs that can help.


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

I absolutely love it! What a great bunch of people!! They are there for each other as it should be.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

Use my book as a guide to a better way. Throughout the book there are different aspects you can use to make yourself live a happier life and in turn make those around you happier too!


Where can people connect with you?

First, here is where you can get my book:


Plus:

@Tinker McAdams on Twitter

My Website


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview