S.J. Krandall interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


A little introduction:

I am S. J. Krandall. I am a self-published author from N.J. where I reside with my husband, two sons and two dogs. For more than twenty years I have enjoyed working with special needs children as both a teacher and an aide. Now, a stay at home mom, I  care for her family and take time to enjoy other interests such as writing, traveling, art and photography.  Much of my own photography can be seen throughout my work and I am currently writing my second book. 


When did your love of books begin?

Honestly, my love for books began at a much older age than expected. It wasn’t until later that I began to really enjoy reading. 


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

I have always been a creative person.  I spent much of my childhood drawing and writing various poems. I have always dabbled with the idea of writing a book even at a young age. 


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

Becoming an author has been both challenging and rewarding.  I am finding the creative process to be my favorite.  I enjoy story telling and using my imagination. Marketing and formatting has been my biggest challenge so far.  I am learning a lot through all this. 



What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

To those wanting to be an author I would say to go for it.  If you have a story to tell... tell it.  How you want and when you want.  


Tell us about your book/books:

Fear Farm No Trespassers is a horror book written for YA to adult.  It is a a quick read built of a few short stories that come together at the end. 
Quick synopsis: Within one year, reports of several missing people took over the media. The victims, all had ventured to parts of the deep wooded countryside never to return. The lack of any evidence baffled the minds of the people involved as they continued to search for answers. Among them, a young woman so obsessed with these stories in her past that her own nightmares become a reality as she stumbles upon unspeakable horrors playing out before her very own eyes.



What do you love about the writing/reading community?

I find the writing/reading community to be wonderful. I have seen people across the board being supportive and kind.  I have read books by many talented writers and enjoy the artworks of others.  


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

To my readersget lost in what you read. Imagine the unimaginable. Fear Farm No Trespassers is meant to be fun like a good old fashion campfire story. Have fun with it, wonder, and be very afraid for much of it really happened.  


Where can people connect with you?

I can be found of Facebook, IG (photography) and Twitter.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview