Sheila Sellinger interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


A little introduction:

Born and raised in the United States, I am a Christian author who writes primarily adventure romance and biblical fiction. Each romance/adventure is crafted with reality in mind where every character is faced with real life problems and choices.
The biblical fiction is all taken from situations in the Bible, and each story holds true to the scriptures in content though many fictional characters may be added to enhance the piece and provide a unique viewpoint.


When did your love of books begin?

I believe that I began to enjoy reading when my mother read The Crystal Cave by Mary Stewart to me at about age 12. I was a troubled reader, and that was her way of getting me interested.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

In 2007


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

Fun, challenging, sometimes disheartening.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

Find your vision, listen to the voice in your head/heart that gives you ideas, and study/research like crazy...Never give up.


Tell us about your book/books:

I write mainly Christian fiction, but have been writing some mainstream pieces as well. I currently have a Biblical fiction novel on Amazon, along with a picture/poetry book about kittens and a wildlife picture book. I have a running series on Amazon's Kindle Vella called Letters In The Wind about a Christian soldier in Iraq during 2003. And, a growing collection of shorter pieces on Vocal.com, along with another series about a guinea pig that goes on amazing adventures.


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

I like that you can connect with other writers and creative people for fellowship and share the writing experience with.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

Please leave reviews when you finish a book and, if you have questions or comments, feel free to contact me.


Where can people connect with you?

On Twitter: @SheilaSellinger





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview