Sean Armstrong interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


A little introduction:

Hi, hope that you are well?

Please, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Sean Armstrong. I am a thirty six year old disabled author from Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire England.


When did your love of books begin?  

I first started reading in my late teens. I would mainly read short stories.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author? 

When I first started writing I wrote mainly fan fiction. I quickly grew bored of this as I wanted to write my own set of stories back in 2019.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

I have found the process of becoming an author challenging but yet rewarding. 


What would you say to those wanting to become an author? 

Start off small and then dream higher.


Tell us about your book/books:  

My book is about a character called Stacey Roberts who is used as a test subject becoming the green girl when she is injected with a serum she escapes and joins up with a former boyfriend of hers forced into a war which decides the fate of both humans and Mega Humans.


What do you love about the writing/reading community?  

What I like about the writing side is the creativity and the freedom that it gives to authors and writers like myself.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be? 

I hope that they will ask questions in regards to my work.


Where can people connect with you?  

They can contact me on twitter/facebook and via email.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview