Read And Review It - our blog about their blog

Read And Review It 


Blog Name: Read And Review It
Social Media: readandreviewit (@readandreviewit) / Twitter


A Little Introduction: 

A little introduction: Hey, I'm Ceri, from Read And Review It! I have had a passion for reading and writing for as long as I can remember, and would love to study Creative Writing at a higher level.  I've been blogging for around six months now and write about everything book related, from reviews to interviews to recommendations to tags and everything in between. If you're looking for any bookish content, I've got you covered!


What made you start blogging?

I'd actually been considering starting my blog for a good few months before I got around to it. What gave me the push I needed was definitely when I sat down and started thinking about what to put on my personal statement - I really needed something extra to help me stand out, and this gave me a great excuse!


What genres do you blog about?

I try to blog about all the genres, although I think the majority of my reviews would fall within mysteries and contemporaries, as that's what I read the most. That being said, I am getting a bit more into fantasy at the moment, so there might be more of that coming soon!


What are your favourite books?

That's a really tough question! I think the Harry Potter series will always hold a really special place in my heart, it's such a magical world and it was my introduction to fantasy and all its delights.


What are your 3 top reads from the last year?

That's super tricky too - I've read so many amazing books this year! That being said, I think I'd have to go with The Invisible Life Of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab, As Good As Dead by Holly Jackson and Only Mostly Devastated by Sophie Gonzales. They're all completely different from each other but I love them all to pieces and wouldn't hesitate to recommend any of them!


Which part of having the blog do you love the most?

The readers.  The blogging community is super inclusive and I love interacting with everyone who has supported my blog and I... I appreciate each and every person so much!


Where did the blog name come from?

Honestly, there wasn't much thought process behind my blog name, haha. I just knew I wanted to read and review books - and that quickly turned into Read And Review It!


What do you love most about books?

The way they transport you to another world. It's truly magical what a few words can do, and reading has always been an escape for me. It's the best feeling in the world!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown