Praising others - Fraser praise of Jack Holloway

First of all please introduce yourself: 

Hi, Fraser here, a massive book lover and someone who enjoys connecting with authors, bloggers & other readers.


Now, you are here to let us all know about someone so who is that?

Jack Holloway who is the author behind the Ice Age in Scarlet series of books.


OK, why should we know about them?

Jack is a really positive person within the #feedmyreadscommunity and someone who is great fun to interact with.


What do you personally love about them or their work?

The fact that Jack is so positive, supportive and non-judgemental is exactly as I try to be and so I find him great fun to interact with and someone I enjoy seeing has tweeted me.


Where can people connect with them?

Twitter - Jack Holloway


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview