Paridhi Sharma interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


A little introduction:

Hello Everyone,
My name is Paridhi Sharma and I am an author.I have always had a love for writing and creating fictional characters and as a result I have written six books by my name and a few others with a pen name that I like to keep private:-)
Apart from writing,I teach English and Computer Science professionally.My other interests include dancing,listening to music and getting lost in my overactive imagination.


When did your love of books begin?

It began when I was around nine years old and I began reading stories and poems.I was extremely fascinated by the art of writing.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

I was around twelve when I decided to become a writer and wished to write many books and hopefully that desire stuck to me till date.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

It is quite difficult to be honest.From creating a storyline and characters to writing the whole book is challenging.Even after days, I feel that I should have made some changes and there is a constant dialogue going on in my head. 
The publishing part is itself a ride if you are self-publishing but after writing quite a few books,I have started to enjoy it as well.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

I would say 'Go for it!'.If you want to write,you should.There is nothing more fulfilling than knowing somebody read and liked your book.


Tell us about your book/books:

My books vary from romance to thrillers.I am in love with both the genres.My books are easy to relate with any common person but they also are intriguing that makes my work different from others.I try to incorporate as many emotions as I can into my characters.


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

I love how connected our community is and how fastly it is growing.I am really happy to be a part of the writing/reading community.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

I want to say that I am extremely grateful to you all.You are the ones who keep motivating me to pursue my passion.I will keep improving my work and produce better stories.
God bless you all.


Where can people connect with you?

People can connect to me on my social media sites.I am active and quite responsive.
My instagram page: paridhisharmabooks
My facebook page: paridhisharmabooks


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Claude Bouchard interview