Nicola May interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


A little introduction:

Hi I'm Nicola May, number one bestselling UK author of the Cockleberry Bay and Ferry Lane Market romantic comedy novels.


When did your love of books begin?

My love of books began when I was very young when I devoured everything by Enid Blyton.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author & how have you found the process for becoming an author?

I didn't start writing until my thirties and even then I kind of of fell into it after writing a training diary for a half marathon. I completed the race, not the diary but realised I was quite funny and could string a sentence of two together well. So that's what I continued to do and now have written 15 books.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

For those of you wanting to become an author, I would say, just start writing.  Stick to a specific genre and then see what's in the top 20 of that genre at the time. Thinking of a good idea for a novel is the hard part but once you have that, just let your mind flow and your hands type.


Tell us about your book/books:

You can find details of all of my books here Amazon.co.uk: Nicola May: Books, Biography, Blogs, Audiobooks, Kindle




What do you love about the writing/reading community & if you could say anything to your readers what would it be??

I find the writing and reading community a fun, supportive and inspiring place to be. I do my best to reply to everyone who contacts me as I feel it very important to connect with my readers and fellow authors. I would also like to take this opportunity to say thank you to all who have taken the time to read and review my work.


Where can people connect with you?

If you wish to connect with me you can find me in the following places:


t: @nicolamay1

i: author_nicola

f: NicolaMayAuthor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview