N S Ford interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


A little introduction:

Hello everyone, N S Ford here, writer, reader and blogger. I also love cats, art and music.


When did your love of books begin?

I have always loved books! My favourite genres include thrillers, classics, science fiction and memoirs.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

Ever since I was very young, I've wanted to write my own books, but it's only in the last few years that I seriously attempted to make this a reality.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

I enjoy it, it's fun to create fiction and choose which words to use. I just wish I had more time to spend on writing but there are so many other competing things to do. 


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

Read a lot for inspiration, connect with other bookish people online and be brave enough to ask for feedback on your work.


Tell us about your book/books:

'We Watch You' is a dark psychological thriller with a speculative twist. It's available from Amazon for Kindle and in paperback. Here's the blurb: 

FOUR FRIENDS. THREE ENEMIES. TWO TRAGEDIES. ONE TERRIBLE TRUTH.

A small English town is rocked by the disappearance of a local woman, Tina. As the search continues, someone is targeting her former best friends for revenge. Lauren, Jess, Claire. They all hide secrets. Who knows what they did? Who’s watching them? The truth is stranger and far more sinister than they can ever imagine.

A dark, twisty thriller which will grip you until the very last page.



What do you love about the writing/reading community?

I love that people are so friendly and generous! As both an author and a book blogger I see both sides of the community too.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

Reviews really make an indie author happy! We don't have the resources that traditionally published authors do, so every honest review is hugely appreciated.


Where can people connect with you?

Please check out my bio link, which has links to my blog, social media, Amazon page and more - https://bio.link/nsfordwriter


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview