Michelle Garcia interview

 AUTHOR INTERVIEW


When did your love of books begin?

I can't remember where it began, but I remember being six or seven and in school we were reading (in my then opinion) remedial books. I remember I complained to the teacher because at home I was reading Black Beauty. So while at school I had to read (age-appropriate) material, at home I got lost in the classics. Wuthering Heights became my all-time favourite read.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

I've always wanted to write because it is my escape. But, it's only recently I have started trying to get published.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

Hard work, often soul destroying.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

Don't ever give up.


Tell us about your book/books:

Graystings is a take on Bram Stoker's Dracula, brought into the modern day. Elise finds herself working for Radu, (Vlad Dracula's brother) but it is not until she starts to fall for him that she has a problem.


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

The support and camaraderie.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

Thank you. While I'm making other people happy I in turn stay happy.


Where can people connect with you?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview