Ken Astley interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


A little introduction:

Hello, I'm Ken Astley and I'm an Author. Besides reading and writing, I also enjoy art and music.


When did your love of books begin?

I discovered my love for reading at a young age in the school library while reading Noddy books.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

At different stages in my life. But I seriously started to consider it about 14 years ago.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

Very inspiring especially when you're creating your story from scratch and very fulfilling when you see your completed work. But also very challenging when it comes to getting the word out and promoting.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

I'd say, if you're really keen on becoming an author, then you've got to have patience. There may be moments when you may doubt yourself. Keep at it. It takes time.


Tell us about your book/books:

My first book was published just a few months back. It's called 'Thoughts... From a peculiar mind!'

It's a bit of a multi-genre fiction that has fantasy, mystery, thriller with hints of comedy and philosophical perspectives.

In this book, I have chosen to explore the mind in an innovative fashion where the reader gets to be the protagonist.

There are 10 Chapters: Each takes you on a different level with an interesting scenario where the reader takes on a peculiar role.

It focuses on various aspects that people go through but don't take the time to reflect upon. Something that the reader may either relate to or find a different perspective or both.

It's Available in Paperback & e-book on Amazon worldwide and other online platforms.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/9354583962?ref=myi_title_dp

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/58942452-thoughts-from-a-peculiar-mind

I also plan to release my next book very soon which is a contemporary fiction: mystery/thriller genre.


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

First of all, I'm very glad that there are tons of people who still enjoy reading. It's not something that has faded away with time. Nor has it gone out of style.
What I love and find fascinating about this ever-growing community is that with social media many readers and writers can interact and share views and opinions more easily and express their love of books.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

I would thank them for taking the time to check out my book. I would love to hear their thoughts. And I would tell them that I plan to continue writing and entertain them with my books.


Where can people connect with you?

They can find me on Amazon, Goodreads, Twitter, Facebook, etc.

www.amazon.com/author/kenastley

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/21793784.Ken_Astley

www.twitter.com/kenastley

www.facebook.com/KenAstleyAuthor

https://kenastley.wixsite.com/author


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview