Jasmine Luck interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


A little introduction:

My name is Jasmine Luck, I write romance and recently space opera, I've had novels and short stories published since 2009, and I live in the UK. I would absolutely be a cat lady if I didn't have a rampant fur allergy.


When did your love of books begin?

I have loved books FOREVER. My dad read to me from birth and then, from when I learned to read I always had a book on the go. Sometimes more than one. I carry my kindle everywhere I go.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

Again, from when I could start to write stories. Recently I found a handwritten romance novel under my childhood bed when having a clearout in my parents' house. OMG, reader, it was the most cringeworthy cringefest I have ever, ever experienced.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

It's had it's ups and downs. The worst part about it is having to actually finish things in order to submit them... In all honesty the process is like anything. The more you write, the easier it is to write.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

Persevere. A lot of writers I know say writing is 90% dogged persistence and 10% talent and I think that is accurate. Don't give up!


Tell us about your book/books:

My current releases are:
Short story The Invitation from the  Home for the Holidays anthology from Stories Rule Press, and short story Yes, Chef, in the Love All Year anthology.
Yes, Chef is about finding your feet and making friends as an adult in a new country, and The Invitation is about meddling family members and Christmas matchmaking. They're both romantic comedies. 


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

All the support and friendliness, even from people you hardly know. We're all in this sphere of creativity together!


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

Thank you so much for giving my writing a chance. I hope you enjoy it.


Where can people connect with you?

On my Twitter: www.twitter.com/jazzyluckwrites 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview