J. Maxwell interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


A little introduction:

My pen name is J. Maxwell. I'm 31 and living in the DFW area of Texas. I write poetry, am working on a memoir, and I am co-authoring a fantasy series about assassins and thieves. 


When did your love of books begin?

As soon as I could read. 


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

High school.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

It's a fun, complex, but satisfying challenge. 


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

Don't give up. 


Tell us about your book/books:

SOBER THOUGHTS FROM THE CRAZY HOUSE is a collection of poetry dedicated to my experience with mental illnesses, addiction, and recovery. It is available at: 



What do you love about the writing/reading community?

The diversity and support. 


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

Don't forget to leave a review. Lol. Seriously though, I would say that I hope that my writing evoked an emotional reaction. If it did, then I succeeded. 


Where can people connect with you?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview