HD Thul interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


A little introduction:

My name is Harley David Thul, or you could just call me HD Thul because that is my writer's name. I was born in Storm lake Iowa, April 5, 1974. I have been writing for a few years now. 


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

What got me started was I was thinking of a way to increase my retirement when it was time. I asked myself why I wasn't writing yet and I couldn't give myself a good answer. So I bought a 60cent notebook and began writing my first book, Rita Bohler and her Heart of Desire. Eventually I transferred what I had on notebook to computer and the rest is history.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

What's taking you so long?


Tell us about your book/books:

I have 6 books written so far, though two of them are not copy righted. Three are on Amazon. One is getting published through Newman springs. The three that are on Amazon are Rita Bohler and her Heart of Desire, which is about a sorceress from Spain in the 1500s. She makes a heart shaped gem and gave it magic powers. Then she gave it to the king as a trap. Later she became demon possessed after getting killed by her demon possessed husband and enters the heart. Later in present day, someone picks up the heart and gets all they desire plus a demon possessed sorceress to follow along. After that I have The adventures of Bob and Larry, the Time Traveling stoners; Bob and Larry go back to nam. That's a comedy about two Vietnam vets who travel back to nam to get some good nam grass with a magic hookah. They loose their hookah and have to go through the war to find it so they can get back home to 1977. Then I have Richard Bohler, Keeper of the Heart. That is a prequel to my first book. Richard is Rita Bohler's father, who was a gypsy from Turkey till the king of Spain invaded turkey and took him and many other family members who weren't killed, slaves. Then he met Rita's mother and has to avoid the queen, who is canabolostic and wants his head.

The book that I am publishing through Newman springs is Henderson's Meat Wagon. That one is about a sociopathic meat cutter who cuts up his victims and sells their meat to the public. Then he becomes mayor. The two books that are not copyrighted yet are a short story book stemmed from Rita Bohler and her Heart of Desire. It's called Tales from the Heart. The other one is a second Bob and Larry book. This one Bob and Larry go back in time to meet Jesus. Hilarious book. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown