Ferishta interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


A little introduction:

Hi, my name is Ferishta, I'm a SAHM to three beautiful kids, juggling between house chores, meeting my kids' demands and trying to manage the little time I get to do some writing. I love books that have romance and currently writing thrillers of course a light touch of romance.


When did your love of books begin?

I've always loved books, but never liked to be forced reading something that didn't spike my interest at school.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

My imagination for stories has always been there and that from a very young age, but I'd never taken it to the next level in putting those thoughts into paper unil 2009. Although late, I'm glad I took that step and have really enjoyed everything I've written these past 12 years.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

Don't get discouraged by what you hear from people trying to bring you down. The writing industry is big enough for everyone willing to put in the work. Every writer deserves to write the story they want out there.


Tell us about your book/books:

I published my first book THE REBELS, a romance/thriller, in 2017 with a small publishing house, but there was something in the storyline that didn't satisfy me. So, I cancelled the contract and I'm currently rewriting it. Adding to that I'm in the process of finishing the sequel to THE REBELS and have got five other projects lined up.


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

The connection with other writers. I'm not very good at socializing, but having social media definitely helps me get out of my comfort zone and helps me interact with other writers.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

For now, just a big thank you for all the love and support.


Where can people connect with you?

Twitter is my favorite place to hang out, so follow me:
@Feri_Ganga     
I always reply to tweets.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview