Ellie Jay interview

 AUTHOR INTERVIEW


A little introduction:

Hey. I'm Ellie Jay, a 20-year-old author living and writing in the UK.


When did your love of books begin? 

When I was a child.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?  

I was around 9 when I decided to start writing.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?  

It's been a learning experience, but I have the hang of it now.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

Keep writing!


Tell us about your book/books:

I have two books currently available. They are book 1 and book 2 of my drama-filled action thriller series. The series is called the Secrets Series, and it follows a family who are at war with the Russian mafia.


What do you love about the writing/reading community?  

The selfish support you can find there.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?  

Thank you for reading my books! I hope you enjoyed them! Please, please, please leave a review or get in touch with your thoughts as it always makes my day to hear from readers.


Where can people connect with you?

In a lot of places. Here's my linktree.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview