Denise Summers interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


When did your love of books begin?

Not till later in life around my twenties when a relative introduced me to Nora Roberts. I was hooked.


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

When my favourite TV couple never ended up together. I felt their story was unfinished and had this gnawing feeling inside to watch their HEA. So I wrote the story I wanted to see.


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

Liberating.


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

DO IT


Tell us about your book/books:

An Immortal Sacrifice is about a Man from the 1st civilization trying to pursue a modern women using Romantic Comedies as his guide.


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

The support. Getting a book published you must endure rejections and it can be deflating but the community lifts you up and pushes you to keep going.


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

Thank you.


Where can people connect with you?

https://t.co/aLp8vbkoWZ


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview