Book review - The Way She Surfs by Paige Briscoe

Book - The Way She Surfs

Author - Paige Briscoe

Rating - 


Review:

The Way She Surfs is the first thing I have read by Paige but I must say I am absolutely blown away by how well this is written.  The story is based around a young lady and her having to deal with coming to the understanding and acceptance that she is into females but not only about her coming to terms with this herself, she also decides it is the right time to come out to her parents.  The story is powerful in the way Paige delivers it and the flow and feel of the narrative works beautifully.  I recommend this to anyone, not just those who are part of the LGBTQ+ community as I am not part of the community but found the book to be an amazing read.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview