Book review - Unlocking the Kingdom by Jeff Dixon

Book - Unlocking the Kingdom (Dixon on Disney series book 2)

Author - Jeff Dixon

Rating - 

Review:

Having found the first book to be an enjoyable read other than finding the author to have a somewhat grating habit of pushing his knowledge of Disney trivia and facts in a way that cam sometimes feel like it is the main focus and comes above anything else, I decided I needed to continue on the journey with Grayson Hawkes and I have been delighted to find that the things I enjoyed in the first book have continued to be delivered in a really good narrative in book two.  The author is undoubtedly a very talented author and someone who has a massive knowledge of Disney and for those who love Disney trivia I think this series is a must read. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Claude Bouchard interview