Book review - Tethers by Jack Croxall

Book - Tethers (Tethers trilogy book 1)

Author - Jack Croxall

Rating - 


Review:

Set in Victorian era England this is a book that sees two young teens have a discovery that leads to them leaving their sleepy village for the first time in their lives as they set out on an adventure which includes chases, sword fights, boats, guns, mystery and so much more in a story that draws the reader in and takes them on the ride of their lives.  I had worried that being set in the Victorian era may detract from my enjoyment of this book but Jack Croxall manages to set up a very atmospheric story that I loved and found to be perfectly written.  This is a book I really can't recommend highly enough.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview