Book review - Storm Child by Sharon Sant

Book - Storm Child

Author - Sharon Sant

Rating - 


Review:

Sharon Sant is an author I have read a few works by and have really enjoyed but for me this is the best of the books I have read so far as the story is so well written, has a great flow to it and is an interesting idea that just works. I got through this book very quickly as I found I was desperate to keep reading it and found myself even reading chapters when I had 15 minute breaks from work.
I hope Sharon Sant will bring the next offerings in this planned trilogy as she has created characters who are likeable and I for one would love to read more about.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview