Book review - The Recollector - Rogue Mission by Deek Rhew

Book - The Recollector - Rogue Mission (Osiris Recollector series book 2)

Author - Deek Rhew

Rating -


Review:

For a number of years I have read books by authors who I have come across purely by chance and Deek Rhew was one of these authors. I have had the pleasure of getting to know him and he asked me to take a read of this book and give feedback prior to release and I was delighted to get the chance to do this as I have loved the series so far.
This series of books sees a world where virtual reality has been developed to become something that is an experience rather than simply entertainment and as this continues to develop the world sees drastic changes. Bots are roaming the world and humans are now being created simply to be used for delivering new experiences for the virtual reality world but as some people decide that it is time to take back their humanity but can they really overcome the odds and survive?

This book is brilliantly written and for me Deek has shown development in his writing as there are sections where he describes what is being seen and manages to evoke feelings and visuals that show a true skill that many authors never manage to achieve. This story is a great addition to the world that Deek has created and one that I highly recommend everyone reads.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview