Book review - The Prophecies by Holly Martin

Book - The Prophecies (The Sentinel series book 2)

Author - Holly Martin

Rating - 


Review:

Having loved the first book in the Sentinel Series it was time to read the second instalment and I approached this with the hope it would drag me in to the action and pull me along on an amazing journey...this book did draw me in but I would have to say it happened gradually whereas the first book did this almost straight away. This is not a major negative as the story continued to develop and I could see the author was working to bring something big to the table which thankfully she really did in the end so if you are finding it at the start to not be drawing you in fully I recommend sticking with it as this is a really excellent book that continues to deliver on the potential shown in the first offering of the series and will keep you hooked as the journey continues.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview