Book review - Forty Four book 6 by Jools Sinclair

Book - Forty Four book 6 (Forty Four series book 6)

Author - Jools Sinclair

Rating - 


Review:

Always looking for a book that I will love and when I find ones that end up becoming a series I am always hopeful that each book will keep delivering on bringing me a great read...sometimes when a series has been running a while you begin to find it getting stale but thankfully this is not the case with the 44 series as the author continues to deliver an excellent read in book 6. The style of writing has an easy flow that I love and the only criticism I can give is that the book is over too soon. If you haven't checked out this series yet then begin at the start and work through it as you won't regret it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview