Book - Red For Revenge Author - Fanny Blake Rating - Review: When Maggie meets a lovely woman as she is getting her nails done she could never imagine just how much it will change her world. Having been married to Phil for over 25 years and having 2 children who are grown to the point they are not at home any longer it is the point where Maggie should be starting to enjoy her time at home with Phil but that hasn't seemed to be the case and when she discovers that the woman she has met, Carla, knows Phil too, it starts to stir up the thoughts about her life and just where she is in that life and what she wants from it. This story is a really well thought out and delivered one that works perfectly. The characters are well developed and for a quick read you find that the story is one that has layers to it that you would expect from a much longer read which shows a true talent from the author. A great book that is a good introduction to this author if you've not read ...
AUTHOR INTERVIEW When did your love of books begin? I started writing in elementary school. First with poetry, then in middle school, I started writing short stories. It was high school I started with my first book. I've loved writing for as long as I can remember, yet I wasn't much of an avid reader until my 20s when I got my first pair of glasses, and the letters stayed put on the pages. When did you start to have the wish to become an author? I don't really know when this dream first developed, but I was told that I said even in elementary school I was going to be an author. How have you found the process for becoming an author? The process of becoming a traditionally published author, seems almost impossible, especially for someone, like me, who's writing under a pen name, and suffers with such extreme anxiety that I cannot be out in the world as me. That's how I ended up on Twitter and started my website. I'm trying to build a platform, so publishers and ag...
AUTHOR INTERVIEW A little introduction: My name is Francessca Bella, author of Mazarine Dreamer, and I'm creative, writerly, artistic, studious, organized, striving, productive, insightful, an INTJ, and I thrive with verbomania. My favorite words are rarissima , fanasticality, peachy-keen, vivace , and automagical. When did your love of books begin? Books and art filled my mind, time, and imagination since childhood when I read voraciously and drew daily. My imagination always was activated and kept active through the creative mediums. When did you start to have the wish to become an author? I lived as uniquely as fiction, residing in a new state, a new world, every other month and loving it; despite going to 36 different schools I graduated with a 4.0 GPA and went to college where my desire to become an author began with my mother as my inspiring encouragement-giver and co-writer. Looking back now, 29 manuscripts later, it seems li...
Comments
Post a Comment