Book review - Devil's Lettuce by Paige Briscoe

Book - Devil's Lettuce

Author - Paige Briscoe

Rating -

Review:

This is a collection of poems, short stories and more but is unique in that they have all been created whilst those creating them have been under the influence of THC.  Paige Briscoe is the compiler and editor of this collection from different authors who all remain anonymous and for me she has done a very good job with this collection.  There are a few works I am not a massive fan of but this is to be expected when someone has compiled these kind of works as they are very subjective, however, for me this was still a read I did enjoy overall and would happily recommend to people.

The fact this is done by those under the influence of THC is not an endorsement of drugs use and I was happy to see that there was information contained in the collection in regards to people being able to get help if they felt it were to be needed for drugs use. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview