Armando Rodriguez interview

AUTHOR INTERVIEW


A little introduction:

My name is Armando Rodriguez. I’m currently a 6th grade bilingual teacher on his 27th year adventure and still love what  I do! I’m married for 20 years with an awesome educator/administrator. We have 3 wonderful children. My boys are in college and my daughter is a Freshman in HS.


When did your love of books begin?

I’m a non-fiction lover. I’m hooked on facts and love reading biographies! My parents couldn’t afford it, but they bought the World Book Encyclopedia series for me as a kid. Reading through the encyclopedia helped me become the Salutatorian of my HS and become the 1st in my family to go to college! 


When did you start to have the wish to become an author?

I don’t really consider myself to be an author. I just thought that the way I speak to my students should be put down on paper, so that I can spread that message. This happened around 2005 until I actually self-published in 2007! 


How have you found the process for becoming an author?

It’s hard, it builds character, haha! I don’t like being told I can’t do something, that’s why I self-published! I have all of my rejection  letters saved! It’s my motivation. 


What would you say to those wanting to become an author?

Dream Big, Anything’s Possible! 


Tell us about your book/books:

My book is titled-Anything’s Possible: What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up? It’s available on Amazon. It’s a motivational book guiding students on how to develop their dreams and follow through on them.


What do you love about the writing/reading community?

For me it’s seeing authors share their newly published books, it’s a great feeling!


If you could say anything to your readers what would it be?

I would say thank you for supporting my book, it will get me a step closer to setting up a scholarship fund. It’s one of many dreams I have. 


Where can people connect with you?

My email: teamarod912@hotmail.com
Twitter: @ITSPOSSIBLE_Rod


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview