Feed My Reads recommended in 2022 - day 79

We are delighted that for Feed My Reads recommended in 2022 sees a book put forward by a member of the Feed My Reads community, Ceri from Read and Review It has put forward The Last Girl by Goldy Moldavsky.



When it comes to horror movies, the rules are clear:
- Avoid abandoned buildings, warehouses, and cabins at all times.
- Stay together: don’t split up, not even just to “check something out.…
- If there’s a murderer on the loose, do NOT make out with anyone …

New girl Rachel Chavez turns to horror movies for comfort, preferring them to the bored rich kids of her fancy New York High School. But then Rachel is recruited by the Mary Shelley Club, a mysterious student club that sets up terrifying Fear Tests; elaborate pranks inspired by urban legends and horror movies.

But when a sinister masked figure appears, Rachel realises that her past has caught up with her. It’s time for the ultimate prank to play out …


Review:

I love a good thriller, and this one’s up there with my favourites! There was so much to love about this, I loved the combination of horror and thriller and the Mary Shelley Club really added to that. I also found that the Fear Tests made sure that there was never a dull moment and the end reveal was one of the best I’ve read in a while, with action to spare! I’d definitely recommend this to anyone who loves horror or thrillers.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - An Enemy Like Me by Teri M. Brown

Feed My Reads Awards 2022 and your winners are

Claude Bouchard interview